Aug 30th: CLE Seminar Professionalism and Substance Abuse (OH KY IN) with Tina J. Barrett, Esq. and J. Ellen Keller, Esq. 3:00 – 4:30 with Happy Hour to Follow “Professionalism: Why Bother” “The Lawyer that Never Passes the Bar” LOCATION: Hyde Park Country Club 3740 Erie Ave. $25 ($15 law students) – NEW PayPal or […]
Peggy is a frequent speaker at local bar association events. She serves in the following roles within the ABA: GPSolo Division as chair of the Social Media Committee and a member of the annual NSSFC planning committee; chair of the LPD Solo Small Firm Special Interest Group.
Learn top skills for growing legal firms
Add more text here to encourage your visitor to join your list.
- RT @DavidHLefton: Get Your Head Out Of The Sand! #Cincinnati #EstatePlanning http://t.co/O6yRB6kku5, 2 hours ago
- It's #payitforward Day. How will you participate? Pay for someone's cup of coffee. http://t.co/aFFV1oaxiP, 3 hours ago
- Providing ancillary services is being #innovative. RT @intchallenge Law firm adds accountancy services into the mix. http://t.co/PLYOS6ThBu, 3 hours ago
- #SEO - there is no secret. It doesn't have to be complicated, but it does need consistency. http://t.co/KyNsFRZepa, 3 hours ago
- Access to justice and LegalZoom: South Carolina Supreme Court approves their business model http://t.co/vYU16k64eD, 18 hours ago
- RT @ABAGPSolo: Tips to help solo and small-firm lawyers implement #fixed-fee billing and make $. Via @CarolynElefant http://t.co/DB3HtTdBqy, 22 hours ago
- RT @goclio: Trust: the most valuable currency http://t.co/EKzdTlBIQs (via @KevinOKeefe), 22 hours ago