Aug 30th: CLE Seminar Professionalism and Substance Abuse (OH KY IN) with Tina J. Barrett, Esq. and J. Ellen Keller, Esq. 3:00 – 4:30 with Happy Hour to Follow “Professionalism: Why Bother” “The Lawyer that Never Passes the Bar” LOCATION: Hyde Park Country Club 3740 Erie Ave. $25 ($15 law students) – NEW PayPal or […]
Peggy is a frequent speaker at local bar association events. She serves in the following roles within the ABA: GPSolo Division as chair of the Social Media Committee and a member of the annual NSSFC planning committee; chair of the LPD Solo Small Firm Special Interest Group.
Learn top skills for growing legal firms
Add more text here to encourage your visitor to join your list.
- RT @ABAGPSolo: Online reputation management - what and why you need it. http://t.co/i4nJsVJuRU #Onlinemarketing Via @MyVirtualProj, 37 mins ago
- Legal project management broken down into 5 tools and areas you can manage. http://t.co/eW2VIuzgcg via @SlawTips #ProjectManagement, 39 mins ago
- If growth is your target, these 10 steps will be worth following. http://t.co/i8LU6jT2yW Via @Attnyatwork @TheFormTool, 4 hours ago
- 5 #mobile habits that may start you down a path of new behaviors. http://t.co/rNuSsIIGcL MT @jabezlebret, 5 hours ago
- Just read "Online Reputation Management - What and why..." in @ABAGPSolo - great article Via @MyVirtualProj, 18 hours ago
- What value can you provide your clients? 3 things #entrepreneurial attorney must have. http://t.co/ZFa9ltfSY1 Via @Kahuna4Business, 20 hours ago
- RT @AskMicroLaw: Today's Google Doodle is a FUNCTIONAL Rubik's cube. Takes a sec to figure out (click the white space). We waited until 4pm to tell you..., 21 hours ago