Aug 30th: CLE Seminar Professionalism and Substance Abuse (OH KY IN) with Tina J. Barrett, Esq. and J. Ellen Keller, Esq. 3:00 – 4:30 with Happy Hour to Follow “Professionalism: Why Bother” “The Lawyer that Never Passes the Bar” LOCATION: Hyde Park Country Club 3740 Erie Ave. $25 ($15 law students) – NEW PayPal or […]
Peggy is a frequent speaker at local bar association events. She serves in the following roles within the ABA: GPSolo Division as chair of the Social Media Committee and a member of the annual NSSFC planning committee; chair of the LPD Solo Small Firm Special Interest Group.
Learn top skills for growing legal firms
Add more text here to encourage your visitor to join your list.
- Support a local franchise - National franchise appreciation day! Name a franchise owner you support. http://t.co/KYExPFQ8mu, 22 hours ago
- RT @CuroLegal: Want to attend #ClioCloud9 AND save some cash? Get $400 off of a conference pass on us. http://t.co/TRg3WFjP8k, Aug 30
- RT @goclio: LinkedIn isn't just for job seekers anymore. How to optimize your profile to win clients: http://t.co/Asuy9Oav8J http://t.co/gK8dIjSKA5, Aug 29
- RT @MKAllenlaw: MKA Attorneys to Speak at Symposium. October 17 in Washington, DC -- Representing Students Accused of Sexual… http://t.co/I1EhbL6ahp, Aug 29
- RT @NCBAcpm: How Practicing Law Is Like Tasting Wine and Hitting a Baseball - Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company http://t.co/bykygBLH18, Aug 29
- RT @ABAGPSolo: 2014 #LegalRebels - a bright future for these game-changers. http://t.co/MhFlzrGMgw Via @ABAJournal, Aug 29
- What is the top tip you’d share with new lawyers in their first year of practice? http://t.co/0dUPaXtEYE, Aug 29