Aug 30th: CLE Seminar Professionalism and Substance Abuse (OH KY IN) with Tina J. Barrett, Esq. and J. Ellen Keller, Esq. 3:00 – 4:30 with Happy Hour to Follow “Professionalism: Why Bother” “The Lawyer that Never Passes the Bar” LOCATION: Hyde Park Country Club 3740 Erie Ave. $25 ($15 law students) – NEW PayPal or […]
Peggy is a frequent speaker at local bar association events. She serves in the following roles within the ABA: GPSolo Division as chair of the Social Media Committee and a member of the annual NSSFC planning committee; chair of the LPD Solo Small Firm Special Interest Group.
Learn top skills for growing legal firms
Add more text here to encourage your visitor to join your list.
- RT @ABAGPSolo: Here it is - Sept #GPSolo eReport. #Bitcoins #paperless #NSSFC2014 Member highlights! http://t.co/TC5PPzZpsA, 2 hours ago
- RT @WillMontague: Four examples of the #USPTO will denying a #trademark application if the mark is "merely descriptive" of a... http://t.co/GDStFn7Nx0, 2 hours ago
- RT @astintarlton: Web-Based Client Portals: How You Benefit to - Pt. 2 of @nikiblack series @mycase http://t.co/h0y0uIf9b9, 2 hours ago
- RT @Kahuna4Business: It’s foolish to determine a destination without a measurement to know whether you are progressing toward it. http://t.co/2H7s8lNtQL, 4 hours ago
- RT @goclio: Like any business, law firms can get into trouble. 10 warning signs your firm may be in over its head: http://t.co/z2CkZlKkPw @LeeRosen, 4 hours ago
- RT @Kahuna4Business: How to immediately improve your law firm's website: http://t.co/72DrF1iJnj, 5 hours ago
- Is #technology really going to change our lives for the better? http://t.co/qiZiH36F2a Via @thisissethsblog, 5 hours ago