Aug 30th: CLE Seminar Professionalism and Substance Abuse (OH KY IN) with Tina J. Barrett, Esq. and J. Ellen Keller, Esq. 3:00 – 4:30 with Happy Hour to Follow “Professionalism: Why Bother” “The Lawyer that Never Passes the Bar” LOCATION: Hyde Park Country Club 3740 Erie Ave. $25 ($15 law students) – NEW PayPal or […]
Peggy is a frequent speaker at local bar association events. She serves in the following roles within the ABA: GPSolo Division as chair of the Social Media Committee and a member of the annual NSSFC planning committee; chair of the LPD Solo Small Firm Special Interest Group.
Learn top skills for growing legal firms
Add more text here to encourage your visitor to join your list.
- RT @MKAllenlaw: Mike will a guest of Lisa Wells on @700wlw at 10:00 this morning. More #speedcameras discussion?, 4 hours ago
- RT @MKAllenlaw: Is Speed Camera Money Being Used to Militarize the Police? #militarizationofpolice http://t.co/D4Gi7ic1Vj, 4 hours ago
- RT @CoachBeeks: We are all winners - learning to grow in #self-love. http://t.co/LKfXbJUM6O http://t.co/6Jk1LiDXnp, 21 hours ago
- RT @goclio: The Clio Cloud Conference: now with more #CLE! See if your state is approved: http://t.co/a8fjEO9IZO http://t.co/MFoyMklEQM, Aug 22
- Solving the disoute: Why you should never, ever use two spaces after a period. http://t.co/qSwpAFhHs1 Via @seanhealy, Aug 22
- Looking for a tool to help you capture all of your time - even from your Android device? http://t.co/X5MuJJlNtO @Chrometa, Aug 22
- RT @attnyatwork: Free Download: 10 Tips for Internet Legal Research on the Cheap by @CaroleLevitt http://t.co/2ULO3nRchA, Aug 22