Aug 30th: CLE Seminar Professionalism and Substance Abuse (OH KY IN) with Tina J. Barrett, Esq. and J. Ellen Keller, Esq. 3:00 – 4:30 with Happy Hour to Follow “Professionalism: Why Bother” “The Lawyer that Never Passes the Bar” LOCATION: Hyde Park Country Club 3740 Erie Ave. $25 ($15 law students) – NEW PayPal or […]
Peggy is a frequent speaker at local bar association events. She serves in the following roles within the ABA: GPSolo Division as chair of the Social Media Committee and a member of the annual NSSFC planning committee; chair of the LPD Solo Small Firm Special Interest Group.
Learn top skills for growing legal firms
Add more text here to encourage your visitor to join your list.
- RT @goclio: Word of mouth has moved online. Here's what every #lawyer should know about rep. management http://t.co/G0vdL05kcF http://t.co/VbzrScbaRV, 6 mins ago
- Stuck in your #paperless world: use #electronic signatures to complete your system. http://t.co/DcT8tUQspV Via @attnyatwork, 3 hours ago
- 3 reasons why your #will may not hold up in court. http://t.co/EFIYMkYBuV MT @Davidhlefton, 4 hours ago
- There's a new enterprise cloud file storage - #Zocalo from @amazon. Will it match the security and collaboration features of Box?..., 6 hours ago
- Coach time with Mac, cat, and #tourdefrance - #lifeisgood. Crap it's already 11:00!, 15 hours ago
- More Thx for all the MTs RTs today for my article in @attnyatwork @tncela @InteractiveAsst @recessguy @ABAGPSolo, 15 hours ago
- Thx for all the MTs RTs today for my article in @attnyatwork @goclio @rocketmatter @MarkFeldman2 @_ZeekBeek_ @jasonmoyse @sfinnovation, 15 hours ago