Aug 30th: CLE Seminar Professionalism and Substance Abuse (OH KY IN) with Tina J. Barrett, Esq. and J. Ellen Keller, Esq. 3:00 – 4:30 with Happy Hour to Follow “Professionalism: Why Bother” “The Lawyer that Never Passes the Bar” LOCATION: Hyde Park Country Club 3740 Erie Ave. $25 ($15 law students) – NEW PayPal or […]
Peggy is a frequent speaker at local bar association events. She serves in the following roles within the ABA: GPSolo Division as chair of the Social Media Committee and a member of the annual NSSFC planning committee; chair of the LPD Solo Small Firm Special Interest Group.
Learn top skills for growing legal firms
Add more text here to encourage your visitor to join your list.
- RT @StephKimbro: "End of Richard Susskind" talk proposed by Will Hornsby looks amusing. http://t.co/DJedG3Bcl6 Voting for talks is going on now. #legaltech, 7 hours ago
- RT @goclio: Want to see how Clio integrates with existing doc management solutions like @Dropbox ? We have a webinar for that: http://t.co/D0BsuD6KN5, 13 hours ago
- RT @DavidHLefton: Fast And Furious TV Star Slowed Down And Planned Ahead #Cincinnati #EstatePlanning http://t.co/7fJF4eDv2I, 17 hours ago
- CLE March 13th I Can Outsource That? Increasing Your Law Firm Profitability. With @ChadeBurton @Curolegal http://t.co/H3782uQESo, 18 hours ago
- A few Downloads and Extensions to Make #Dropbox Even More Awesome. http://t.co/p9LpyQmmcR But keep security of doc in mind., Mar 07
- Investors spent $458M on legal startups in 2013; will 2014 be another big year? with @jkubicki http://t.co/IQo1yLdkcP @ABAJournal, Mar 06
- Just bought my ticket for #LexThink.1. #ABATECHSHOW - they go fast., Mar 06