Aug 30th: CLE Seminar Professionalism and Substance Abuse (OH KY IN) with Tina J. Barrett, Esq. and J. Ellen Keller, Esq. 3:00 – 4:30 with Happy Hour to Follow “Professionalism: Why Bother” “The Lawyer that Never Passes the Bar” LOCATION: Hyde Park Country Club 3740 Erie Ave. $25 ($15 law students) – NEW PayPal or […]
Peggy is a frequent speaker at local bar association events. She serves in the following roles within the ABA: GPSolo Division as chair of the Social Media Committee and a member of the annual NSSFC planning committee; chair of the LPD Solo Small Firm Special Interest Group.
Learn top skills for growing legal firms
Add more text here to encourage your visitor to join your list.
- RT @LawPracticeTips: Don't miss this CLE on how to find clients in a digital age & ethically build your online presence: http://t.co/4ywWKktqLQ #LPCLE, 2 hours ago
- Just helped another lawyer find their @avvo profile they did not know they had! I love my job!, 18 hours ago
- How to manage risk through effective project management. http://t.co/qx987Rpzgn #projectmanagement, 19 hours ago
- Getting ready for @CuroLegal and trust accounting best practices and tips. Lots to discuss! Join us. http://t.co/T41oCTqcrV, 23 hours ago
- In @goclio, did you accidentally sync all those Gmail Contacts into your Clio? Now you can do a mass delete function., 24 hours ago
- RT @AlecBorenstein: You want to know what's trending in #estateplanning ? Great question! Here it is! http://t.co/WzIjjBkh6g, 24 hours ago
- Igniting a project management revolution in legal services. http://t.co/JdIzYp7zcR #projectManagement, Jul 25